Thanks to you, we serve over 73,000 young people in Washington. Your tax-deductible gift to the Communities In Schools of Washington state office funds critical work to support our affiliates statewide so they can keep more kids in school.
Contribute with Confidence
A donation to Communities In Schools is an investment in kids and an investment in your community. Most notably, 99% of the students we served stayed in school. In addition, an economic impact study found that every $1 invested in Communities In Schools to help students stay in school creates $11.60 of economic benefit when these students graduate and contribute to their communities.
Communities In Schools is also recognized nationally for financial stewardship by Guidestar, Charity Navigator, Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance, Philanthropedia, Social Impact 100, and The Center for High Impact Philanthropy so you can be assured your donation is going to a proven and trusted organization.
Fund a Brighter Future Today
- Online: Give securely using this Donate button
- Mail: Send a check to Communities In Schools of Washington, 1010 South 336th Street, Suite 205, Federal Way, WA 98003.
Other Ways to Donate
- When You Shop: Fred Meyer, Amazon, Safeway and Goodsearch all have programs that allow you to easily contribute a portion of each purchase to Communities In Schools of Washington. Find out more.
- Planned Giving: Learn about making gifts of stock and other assets, as well as gifts in your will or a trust, by contacting Jo Anne Hume at email@example.com or 253.248.1991 ext 122.
- Memorial & Honorary: Honor a loved one with a donation in his or her name.
- Workplace Giving: Contact your employer’s human resources department to find out if they offer matching funds.
- Sponsorship: Your company can support Communities In Schools of Washington by becoming a corporate sponsor.
- Grants: Foundation grants provide essential funding for our work to keep students in school.
For more information, please contact Jo Anne Hume, development director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.248.1991 ext 122.
To donate directly to a local affiliate, please visit their website using the links at the foot of this page or the tab in the upper right corner.